Monday, April 9, 2012

So here I am....

So, there ! I created a blog after much persuasion, by the terrible blogger inside me. Some questions haunted me in this endeavour."So should it be Wordpress or Blogger ?", "How do I get started ?", "Who am I kidding ?". So, Blogger it is. I understand Wordpress(and blogging, in general) as much as I understand Mandarin. Well, you get the point, don't you ? No ? Nevermind. I usually read satirical blogs, especially the mind-blowing ones like Stupidus Maximus and Khamba's Blog and also Faking News. These constituted 49.1 % of my inspiration behind blogging, the rest 50.9 % is due to the ample free time I have now, actually meant for getting screwed by books  studying. And I also use Facebook as frequently as a person with an upset stomach goes to the bathroom.

    What I am actually, is a student, now enjoying superficial vacations, thanks to the reign of entrance-exams. I live in an obscure place Mumbaikars living in the western part of the city refer to as 'The Great Beyond' (read beyond Virar) and may have to move to Mumbai or some other city soon to pursue further stupidity education. Did I mention I shall be pursuing Hospitality Studies ? (No, I can't cook, you may stop laughing now). I had decided to pursue this stuff for the sake of being different. Literally.(Stop giggling now, seriously !). So, now will just sail wherever this boat called life takes me, while still watching out for icebergs on a proverbial GPS equipment (I would appreciate James Cameron making a magnum opus on my ship sinking episode, though.Think about the royalty fee.*drool*). But as always, there will be roadblocks on this path. The institutes where I want to be should be sane enough to sell grant me a seat there. Else, I would have to look for other options where I would not have to sell one of my kidneys to secure admission. Hope that the miracle of our society, called 'reservation', helps me in this case. But, like always, I continue to show the same enthusiasm towards studies that BMC shows towards repairing roads.

    So, that's it. Yes, your turmoil ends for now, well, perhaps. I will brag more about myself and my hopeless pursuits in future posts. And yeah, it would be helpful if you leave a comment, helps boost my ego. Now where did I keep the TV remote.... ?


  1. hey.. read the blog... it was so much fun. would love to read more of you.. :)

  2. hehe.. really well written.. ;) :)

  3. nice work thakur !!! you are really good at this stuff :D

  4. We are urgently in need of kidney donors for the sum of

    $290,000.00 USD, Contact us now on email for more

    details. +91 879 264 2654

    We are located in India

    Dr. Walter Kumar

  5. We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Mass General Hospital India for the sum of $407,000.00 USD.The National foundation is currently buying healthy kidney,If you are interested in selling or buying kidney’s please don’t hesitate to contact us via Email :(, Need Genuine Donors Waiting for your responds.

  6. Greeting from Columbia Asia HOSPITAL urgently contact Davis Morgan. As we have a lot of patients who are here for kidney transplant, Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to financial break down and we shall offer you $800,000 USD for your Kidney. My name is Doctor Davis Morgan, i am a Nephrology in India Surgical Hospital. Our hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgery/transplant and other organ treatment, we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a living and healthy donor. We are located in India, Canada, UK, Turkey, USA, Malaysia, South Africa etc. If you are interested in selling your kidney please don’t hesitate to contact us via Email:

    Need Geniune Donors
    Waiting for your responds….
    Best Regards
    Dr Davis Morgan
    Contact: +91-9791950646

  7. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Kidney Donation For Money

  8. Are you interested is selling your human parts such as k1dnney, Blood,L1vers, with sum $450,000.00 USD We are urgently in

    need of 0gans,For details WhatsApp: +91 920 623 0532 Mobile +91 920 623 0532 via DR FRANK WILLAMS